Northampton 3/14/13

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

javamyth

Re: Northampton 3/14/13

Post by javamyth »

Dose Amigo wrote:Great review btb!

Listening this morning and I wish I could say that my recording was better. It's ok, certainly listenable but damn it would have been sweet if they had let me in the balcony. The other option would have been to tape from my front row seat and just wait till the show started to raise mics. With the standing crowd up front, I don't think anyone would have complained about mics in the way.

That's hindsight I suppose.

When I can get it upped to archive.org, I'll drop back into the thread with a link. I didn't see any other tapers so I might have been the only one.

My highlight songs were Dead Drunk & Naked and Where The Devil Don't Stay but yes, Space City and Sounds Better were just beautiful.

We're ready anytime you are. I got goosebumps 3x during World of Hurt, so I would love to hear it regardless of quality.

Dose Amigo

Re: Northampton 3/14/13

Post by Dose Amigo »

It's not too bad. I'll try to finish it up this weekend and get it posted. Been real busy but I do want to share it with y'all.