DBT FANS ARE EVERYWHERE

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Flea

Re: DBT FANS ARE EVERYWHERE

Post by Flea »

hailaender wrote:Hey y’ all

I’m wondering about that kind of tornado I have arisen with my confession of devotion to the DBT. Maybe a headshrinker has the clue what’s going on .
From my point of you there is nothing special with my devotion. All people on the board must feel the same way as I do. Otherwise why are you there.

So far thank you for your kind responses.It’s beyond expactations.

I’m loking forward to the Homecoming in Mecca and the tapes and reports of the shows.

A special Thank you I give to all the tapers who feed me with the stuff so desperate needed to keep going on.

Again thank y’ all.

Hai Laender

New Meat!
Now it's dark.

hailaender

Post by hailaender »

Rocky wrote:Jonicont, thanks for posting and hailaender I can't tell you how much your enthusiastic e-mail brightened my day. Y'all are our kind of people.

Plus you taught me a new word. Diaspora - any group that has been dispersed outside its traditional homeland. If I meet you at a show, the first beer's on me. :mrgreen:

...and I'll take all of what you got...

Hai Laender

hailaender

Post by hailaender »

RustyBolts wrote:Where in Germany does this man live. I currently live there and one of my beer drinking friends is a big fan as well. I'm moving back to the States in July and we are already planning our meeting in Athens 2014.

I'm hooked on Worms.

Hai Laender

ilockyer

Post by ilockyer »

Great story to read on what will be my last visit here before leaving the UK tomorrow to head to Athens for Homecoming!