Cooley Song

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

cortez the killer

Re: Cooley Song

Post by cortez the killer »

beantownbubba wrote:
Beaverdam wrote:
I also thought about how "Your Woman" was often played before the band came out at concerts before it was released, and that fact makes me wonder if this song will be played before the band enters the stage this weekend.

Give the Beav a cigar! Well done, sir!!

Somewhere Leslie is grinning ear-to-ear.
You are entitled to your opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts.
- DPM

dime in the gutter

Post by dime in the gutter »

Beaverdam

Post by Beaverdam »

So did I regain some street-credit with the accurate prediction? Not to toot my own horn, but as I stood (trembling in my pre-show anticipation) on Friday night and head Cooley's song, I thought to myself, "Damn, I called that!" I'm a huge music afficianado, but I have never heard of the Beaver Brown Band! I'm 34 years old....maybe I'm too young or maybe I just need to study harder!

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

Beaverdam wrote:So did I regain some street-credit with the accurate prediction? Not to toot my own horn, but as I stood (trembling in my pre-show anticipation) on Friday night and head Cooley's song, I thought to myself, "Damn, I called that!" I'm a huge music afficianado, but I have never heard of the Beaver Brown Band! I'm 34 years old....maybe I'm too young or maybe I just need to study harder!

Props 3 posts up.
What used to be is gone and what ought to be ought not to be so hard

Beaverdam

Post by Beaverdam »

I saw and was kidding. I hope to meet you one day Beantown! I've need to get off 3DD and start "workin' this job", but it is hard to do after such a weekend!