NYE ticket for face

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

dbt4me

NYE ticket for face

Post by dbt4me »

I bought a 3 day pass, but won't be able to go Saturday night...unfortunately I am leaving town immediately after tonight's (Friday's) show...so anyone at tonight's show who wants to go tomorrow but doesn't have a ticket post here and let's meet up tonight at the rock show. Thanks.

09Gamecock

Re: NYE ticket for face

Post by 09Gamecock »

dbt4me wrote:I bought a 3 day pass, but won't be able to go Saturday night...unfortunately I am leaving town immediately after tonight's (Friday's) show...so anyone at tonight's show who wants to go tomorrow but doesn't have a ticket post here and let's meet up tonight at the rock show. Thanks.

Is the three night pass transferable? They were claiming that only the ticket purchaser could use it and they require verification at the door each night.

If so, I'm in the process of trying to acquire a ticket for tonight and tomorrow. Sounds like this could take care of tomorrow. I will have cash and could meet up with you. I won't be getting into DC until about 8:00, and then I have to drop my stuff at the hotel in Arlington, so it may be best if we could meet up inside or right after the show tonight.

Thanks,

Scott

dbt4me

Re: NYE ticket for face

Post by dbt4me »

Scott,

you're right. I just called the 9:30 and the pass is indeed non-transferable I assumed since my name was not on the ticket it was not a big deal. oh well. Best of luck on a Satudray ticket.