ATHENS 2012

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Beaverdam

Re: ATHENS 2012

Post by Beaverdam »

You’ve got to love a man who can tactfully use the words “grip,” “massage,” and “afterglow” in the same sentence!!!
beantownbubba wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:36 am
Beaverdam wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:55 pm
The week before Thanksgiving seems to be the time when I really, really start to get excited about February homecoming. Of course this year, I neither need to buy tickets nor make hotel reservations. I don’t need to worry about time away from work; however, I miss the preparations!

I started reading this thread several days ago and really enjoyed it. I had not yet been to Homecoming in 2012, but after several Homecomings and getting to know many of you so well, I enjoyed reading even more.

I hope that I’ll see y’all soon when things are safe. I hope that you and your families are well!
Thanks for dredging this one up. It was a lot of fun to skim through a few pages though a little sad to see so many names that don't hang out anymore. I got a kick out of the post I wrote about my massage on Friday while clearly still in the grip of massage afterglow lol. But, geez man, going back over old threads could become a serious rabbit hole. There just aren't enough hours in the day.

Flea

Post by Flea »

Beaverdam wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:06 am
You’ve got to love a man who can tactfully use the words “grip,” “massage,” and “afterglow” in the same sentence!!!
beantownbubba wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:36 am
Beaverdam wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:55 pm
The week before Thanksgiving seems to be the time when I really, really start to get excited about February homecoming. Of course this year, I neither need to buy tickets nor make hotel reservations. I don’t need to worry about time away from work; however, I miss the preparations!

I started reading this thread several days ago and really enjoyed it. I had not yet been to Homecoming in 2012, but after several Homecomings and getting to know many of you so well, I enjoyed reading even more.

I hope that I’ll see y’all soon when things are safe. I hope that you and your families are well!
Thanks for dredging this one up. It was a lot of fun to skim through a few pages though a little sad to see so many names that don't hang out anymore. I got a kick out of the post I wrote about my massage on Friday while clearly still in the grip of massage afterglow lol. But, geez man, going back over old threads could become a serious rabbit hole. There just aren't enough hours in the day.
Bubba always guarantees a Happy Ending!
Now it's dark.

Clams

Post by Clams »

Beaverdam wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:06 am
:lol:
Everyone needs a friend, everyone needs a fuck