"Pulaski" on KEXP (Seattle)

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

northwest trucker

"Pulaski" on KEXP (Seattle)

Post by northwest trucker »

Pulaski is getting a ton of play on the midday show, as well as Used to be a Cop. Kexp.org is a great listener powered station in Seattle, this is the place that introduced me to the Truckers. Jump on their site sometime and listen to the in studio performances, I think they have them back to 2003 or so. Also TBTD made a couple of there best of lists for 2010. Spreading the music up here in the good old NW!

Kudzu Guillotine

Re: "Pulaski" on KEXP (Seattle)

Post by Kudzu Guillotine »

northwest trucker wrote:Pulaski is getting a ton of play on the midday show, as well as Used to be a Cop. Kexp.org is a great listener powered station in Seattle, this is the place that introduced me to the Truckers. Jump on their site sometime and listen to the in studio performances, I think they have them back to 2003 or so. Also TBTD made a couple of there best of lists for 2010. Spreading the music up here in the good old NW!

I'm a regular listener (via the innerwebz). Haven't heard anything from the new Truckers record yet though.

northwest trucker

Re: "Pulaski" on KEXP (Seattle)

Post by northwest trucker »

I've heard it on the midday show with Cheryl Walters a couple times this week. Also Stevie Zoom is a big Trucker fan, I think he is on weekends.