The Weakest Man

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Smitty

The Weakest Man

Post by Smitty »

http://www.clashmusic.com/feature/drive ... eakest-man

Formed over a decade ago, Drive By Truckers live to make music.

In that time the band have released ten albums of their own, while also working with some of their all time heroes. Backing up Hammond organ icon Booker T on his recent recordings, Drive By Truckers have a sensitive touch which many groups lack.

Growing up listening to classic rock and soul, Drive By Truckers have a respect for the past which is mirrored by a need to discover their own voice. Returning with album number eleven, the band are determined to plough their own furrow.

'Go Go Boots' is an irreverent look at their own image, finding Drive By Truckers at ease with their style. Drawn from mammoth recording sessions, the album is the second of a two part series.

Due to be released on February 14th, Drive By Truckers will follow the album with a series of May tour dates. As a special preview, ClashMusic has obtained an exclusive acoustic version of new track 'The Weakest Man'.

On recording a powerful anthem, the song is stripped back to its roots revealing a tender, reclusive core.

That last sentence cracks me up
E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle.

Iowan

Re: The Weakest Man

Post by Iowan »

That's just, wow.

cortez the killer

Re: The Weakest Man

Post by cortez the killer »

I wonder if I'm an exclusive owner of the electric version of "Used to Be a Cop."
You are entitled to your opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts.
- DPM