New Freed DBT art for sale

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Smitty

New Freed DBT art for sale

Post by Smitty »

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... 8616341417

Hey everbody , were making some DBT original poster art pieces available, for y'all entertainment, perusal & perhaps even purchase.

These are some of my favorites from the last few month's & we hope some of yours as well .

The pieces are all framed (no glass) with my style of HEAVY duty frame.

image size is 7.5''x10'', total size of piece w/ frame is 15''x17'' $1200- First come first serve basis. (price includes postage in US , east of the Mississippi)

Mucha'bliged!

the Mgmt. , Willards Garage
Add a caption
Hey everbody , were making some DBT original poster art pieces available, for y'all entertainment, perusal & perhaps even purchase.

These are some of my favorites from the last few month's & we hope some of yours as well .

The pieces are all framed (no glass) with my style of HEAVY duty frame.

image size is 7.5''x10'', total size of piece w/ frame is 15''x17'' $1200- First come first serve basis. (price includes postage in US , east of the Mississippi)

Mucha'bliged!

the Mgmt. , Willards Garage..
E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle.

Clams

Re: New Freed DBT art for sale

Post by Clams »

pricey
Everyone needs a friend, everyone needs a fuck

RevMatt

Post by RevMatt »

I think it is a reasonable price for the original piece. He will also do a commissioned portrait in that same price range.
I have nowhere else to go. There is no demand in the priesthood for elderly drug addicts

karmadog

Post by karmadog »

I wish!
if anyone has an extra of this print, hit me up. I forgot to pick one after the show

Indian Rider Oz

Post by Indian Rider Oz »

Is it just me or does that poster remind you of Patty from "The Jerk" ?

ramonz

Post by ramonz »

RevMatt wrote:I think it is a reasonable price for the original piece. He will also do a commissioned portrait in that same price range.

I emailed Jyl in late '04 about a commissioned piece I was thinking about having done for my business partner's birthday. While I'm way into Wes' style, before I pulled the trigger I asked my biz partner if he liked the covers of SRO and DD. Good thing I asked b/c it's not his thing.

Regarding whether $1,200 is pricey for an original piece, in 2004 a 24" x 24" acrylic on wood (DS cover) started at $500. That included the large wooden frame in the $500.

A 12" x 14" watercolor (DD and SRO covers) was $500 too.

So, six years later, with more exposure and popularity (not to mention some inflation), I'd have to say that the going rate is not unreasonable for the rabid fan who was at the show (it was a good one) and has some bucks to spend.