Feb 16 - York PA

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Clams

Feb 16 - York PA

Post by Clams »

Well today's email from Patterson mentions a Feb 16 show at "State College, PA - Pullo Center @ Penn State Univ." Only problem is, the Pullo Center appears to be in York PA, not State College. I'm always up for a trip to State College. But York??? In mid-February???? Yikes. Plus, this Pullo Center appears to be a fancy pants seated performing arts center. Since he mentioned the venue by name, I'm gonna assume that the show is in York. But some clarification would be nice.
Last edited by Clams on Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you don't run you rust

Zip City

Re: Feb 16 - York PA or State College PA?

Post by Zip City »

Clams wrote:Well today's email from Patterson mentions a Feb 16 show at "State College, PA - Pullo Center @ Penn State Univ." Only problem is, the Pullo Center appears to be in York PA, not State College. I'm always up for a trip to State College. But York??? In mid-February???? Yikes. Plus, this Pullo Center appears to be a fancy pants seated performing arts center. Since he mentioned the venue by name, I'm gonna assume that the show is in York. But some clarification would be nice.

if they were in State College, it would probably be at my old haunt (The State Theatre) which is also a fancy schmancy sit down place (but they played there on both The Dirt Underneath tour and The Hold Steady tour)
And I knew when I woke up Rock N Roll would be here forever

Clams

Post by Clams »

Zip City wrote:
if they were in State College, it would probably be at my old haunt (The State Theatre) which is also a fancy schmancy sit down place (but they played there on both The Dirt Underneath tour and The Hold Steady tour)

The should play at the Skeller or Zeno's. That would be fun.

BigTom
Site Admin

Post by BigTom »

I hope it's York it's less than a two hour drive for me. State is a four hour drive.
Tumble down shack in Bigfoot County

ForgetMyFries

Post by ForgetMyFries »

Looks like its a Penn State branch at York...
Im not good with numbers, I just count on knowing when I'm high enough..

Clams

Post by Clams »

The Pullo Center in York it is! Tix just went on sale through the DBT website. Not cheap (by DBT standards) - $32 per plus $10 processing.

Looks like only Pit Right and Orchestra Center are available in the presale. Got two in row A of the pit. :)
seating chart is here: http://sa1.seatadvisor.com/sabo/servlet ... 79,1038778

See you in York!

BigTom
Site Admin

Post by BigTom »

Clams wrote:The Pullo Center in York it is! Tix just went on sale through the DBT website. Not cheap (by DBT standards) - $32 per plus $10 processing.

Looks like only Pit Right and Orchestra Center are available in the presale. Got two in row A of the pit. :)
seating chart is here: http://sa1.seatadvisor.com/sabo/servlet ... 79,1038778

See you in York!

Thanks for the heads-up Clams. Just got Pit Row A seat 10.
Tumble down shack in Bigfoot County

Van

Re: Feb 16 - York PA

Post by Van »

Also got 2 in the right pit row A :D .

vacant

Re: Feb 16 - York PA

Post by vacant »

This kicks ass. I was getting bummed about not being able to make the 1/1/11 gig at the TLA, but this is even better. A DBT show 20 minutes away, what a great way to celebrate the release of a new album.