Craig Lieske Experience - contributions wanted

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

CooleyGirl

Craig Lieske Experience - contributions wanted

Post by CooleyGirl »

From SC Redhead, aka Janette Nicholls:

Alright guys, I have decided to do something for Melinda. I talked to Jenn about it today and she thinks she will love the idea as well, I would like to gather together as many stories as possible from people about their "Craig experience" something that you have to share that Melinda and the family will take comfort in knowing how he impacted your life, when I have all these stories or sweet sentiments about Craig I am going to put them together as a book. This way all of us can have the opportunity to express our feelings in one place with out overwhelming her with mail to her house, or days of weeding through more facebook posts and messages from all over, this would give her all that we wanted to say in one place for her to read when she is ready, if you would like to share anything, please send me an email @ janettesnicholls@gmail.com and use Craig as the subject line, in case it goes to my spam folder, I will be able to find it. I will respond to everyone that sends something to let you know that I have received it. I would like for each of your stories to include your name and where you live, not your address, only the town and state or just the state or country for our out of the country family will do. If you have pictures you would like to share, please share them as well! The deadline for this is the end of February.
Jay Gonzalez - the Swiss Army Knife of Musicians - Patterson Hood

sc redhead

Re: Craig Lieske Experience - contributions wanted

Post by sc redhead »

CooleyGirl wrote:From SC Redhead, aka Janette Nicholls:

Alright guys, I have decided to do something for Melinda. I talked to Jenn about it today and she thinks she will love the idea as well, I would like to gather together as many stories as possible from people about their "Craig experience" something that you have to share that Melinda and the family will take comfort in knowing how he impacted your life, when I have all these stories or sweet sentiments about Craig I am going to put them together as a book. This way all of us can have the opportunity to express our feelings in one place with out overwhelming her with mail to her house, or days of weeding through more facebook posts and messages from all over, this would give her all that we wanted to say in one place for her to read when she is ready, if you would like to share anything, please send me an email @ janettesnicholls@gmail.com and use Craig as the subject line, in case it goes to my spam folder, I will be able to find it. I will respond to everyone that sends something to let you know that I have received it. I would like for each of your stories to include your name and where you live, not your address, only the town and state or just the state or country for our out of the country family will do. If you have pictures you would like to share, please share them as well! The deadline for this is the end of February.

Thanks for sharing again Sarah!