3DD Photo Yearbook

Post links to your concert photos here so they'll always be easy to find. You can continue to post them in the appropriate concert threads.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

CooleyGirl

3DD Photo Yearbook

Post by CooleyGirl »

Hi,

I had a crazy idea this morning. Should we attempt to do a 3DD photo yearbook? I'm thinking we could all contribute a photo of ourselves with our username and real life name (if you want) and put it in the format of a yearbook. Then, we could pull together various DBT show pictures and spread them throughout the "book"

What do you think?
Jay Gonzalez - the Swiss Army Knife of Musicians - Patterson Hood

UTHeathen

Re: 3DD Photo Yearbook

Post by UTHeathen »

Zip City wrote:I'd be willing to pay a little something to Tinnitus for 12-14 hi-res photos of DBT to make into a calendar or something. Might just have to PM him....

Great idea Zip, but with all due respect to Tinnitus, there are quite a few quality photographers that have posted in the past. Why not open it up a little bit? Maybe we could have some sorta poll or contest or something. Just thinking out loud here.

Why Henry Drinks

Post by Why Henry Drinks »

CooleyGirl wrote:Hi,

I had a crazy idea this morning. Should we attempt to do a 3DD photo yearbook? I'm thinking we could all contribute a photo of ourselves with our username and real life name (if you want) and put it in the format of a yearbook. Then, we could pull together various DBT show pictures and spread them throughout the "book"

What do you think?

i love the idea!

The Black Canary

Post by The Black Canary »

Why Henry Drinks wrote:
CooleyGirl wrote:Hi,

What do you think?

i love the idea!

x2